Call for papers
The IARTEM 2019 conference invites presentations in four formats: Paper presentation, symposium, round table, and poster presentation. Please read the call for abstract for each format to find the optimal format to present your research.
Deadline for submission og abstracts is 20 April 2019.
Subjects for paper presentations are ongoing or finished research projects that relate to the theme of the conference by:
- Presenting new, empirical research or
- Presenting new perspectives, unfold, or analyze current issues and/or
- Contributing to theoretical or methodological development.
The conference-format “Symposium” is centered around a current, relevant theme concerning the headline of IARTEM19 and should involve 2-3 research groups, preferably but not necessarily from different countries.
Round tables are in two formats:
The poster session is a good format for:
- Engaging in discussion and dialogue about your research.
- Visually presenting your research in an appealing and engaging way.
Please use this template for your poster. You may consult our advice for making a good poster. Please write to email@example.com