15th IARTEM Conference 11-13 September 2019, Odense, Denmark
We invite scholars within the field of textbook and educational media research from all over the World to attend IARTEM 2019.
The theme of the conference is:
Researching Textbooks and Educational Media from multiple perspectives: Analysing the texts, studying their use, determining their impact.
The conference will be open for professionals from all over the world who work in the field of textbooks and educational media research and development. The programme includes an intensive doctoral course for PhD students 10 September.
- Submission of abstracts: 30 April 2019
- Acceptance of abstracts: 1 June 2019
- Registration + payment: 1 August 2019
- Publication of program: 5 August 2019
- Analysing textbooks and educational media as texts, studying their use, determining their impact
- Methodology and design in research of learning resources
- Learning analytics
- Learning design
- New media, new technologies – new ways of teaching/learning?
- Digital resources and student differentiation
- Teacher education for using educational media and textbooks in the classroom
- Educational publishing – potential, challenges, regulation, and market
- Designing learning resources
- Textbook selection and approval
- History of educational media and textbook development, usage, and production
- Equity, access and funding of textbooks and educational media
- Identity in textbooks and educational media
- Special education and educational media
- Local culture in educational media