Telefon: 72 48 12 95
The IARTEM19 PHD-day
The IARTEM 2019 conference invites PHD-students to submit to the IARTEM19 PHD-day.
When: September 10, 2019
Duration: 09.00 am to 15.30 pm
Language: English (all day)
Place: UCL University College, Niels Bohrs Allé 1, 5230 Odense
ECTS earned from this day: 2
Deadline for submission is 1 June 2019.
Aims of the IARTEM19 PHD-day:
- To support and strengthen the emergence and development of a community of young researchers within the IARTEM community.
- To establish a network of students working within the field of educational resources and media worldwide.
- To discuss and develop on ph.d.-students’ ideas.
- To support ph.d.-students in solving problems and challenges they meet in their project and thesis.
How to enroll in the PHD-day:
If you want to enroll in the ph.d.-day please do the following:
Submit by 1 june 2019:
1) 1500-word (3-pages) synthesis of your thesis research, including references (references are not included in the 1500 words). State also in the synthesis if you have specific questions or parts you want the participants to comment on or describe one or more questions that are troubling you and that you would like to discuss with the other participants in the ph.d.-course.
Premature program for the day
(will depend on the number of participants and their contributions and fields of research).
Presentation of the participants